My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://festivalgirl.com.au/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Quilt and Craft Fair 2010 - Sydney Exhibition Centre





The Annual Quilt and Craft Fair is happening right now. I'll be visiting this today super excited - I've been to the show before. I tried to do it in 2 hours before work - needless to say impossible feat and I was half an hour late)


The Details:
Sydney Dates: On Now 16/06/10 - 20/06/10

Where: Sydney Exhibition Centre, Halls 1 - 3 of the Sydney Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour.
Time: 9 am - 5 pm
Ticket price: Adult Prices starting at $16
For more info, visit:

Festival Girl says Don't miss it!



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...