My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://festivalgirl.com.au/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Little Pony Goes to Hollywood

My Little Lady Gaga

Move over Frankie, My Little Pony is going to Hollywood. I just stumbled on to these adorable My Little Pony figures by creator/Artist Mari Kasurinen. As they are all handmade and unique, they have been seeling for about £330 a pop. All worth it considering the work and beauty of these little guys. If you want to see more, check out her flicker page. 

My Little Mad Hatter

Probably my favorite of them all; the level of detail gives Tim Burton a run for his money

My Little Michael Jackson

R.I.P Michael Jackson. An ode to M.J when he was still brown.


My Little Frida Kahlo

Beautiful Frida Kahlo

My Little Ziggy Stardust

Ziggy Stardust as a pony! We all knew it would happen one day


My Little Jack Sparrow

I love Johnny Depp in any form, even Pony form. Love the tiny dreads.

My Little Slave Princess Leia

Introducing My Litte Slave Leia...


My Little Edward Scissorhands

Okay... I swear, this is the last Johnny Depp Pony, but seriously, most of her collection features Johnny Depp film characters. Even the scars are all in the right spots.

My Little Bride

Kill Bill's 'The Bride'


My Little Gene Simmons

Gene Simmons eat your heart out! Let's rock and roll all night and party everyday...

If you want to see more of her work, check it out here.

What other character or persona would you like to see Mari Kasurinen do?

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...