My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://festivalgirl.com.au/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Western Sydney Community Indoor Market | Banks Bazaar | St Marys


Festival Girl Rates: 7/10


Last weekend I decided to attend the Western Sydney Community Indoor Market, otherwise known as the Banks Bazaar in St Marys. Mdesign told me about this event a few months ago, so I decided to go and take a visit and give you my 2 cents.

The Banks Bazaar was created to help promote local small businesses and work at home Mums. The products include quality Australian handmade items at affordable price. It's always nice to see a community come together, make some things they love and hopefully make some pocket money.

Festival Girl Highlights:


The interior market view - oh so colourful


Hanzon Puppets- these cute critters are imported from UK and USA. I love the green and orange guys


Funky Displays with their lovely works of sterling silver


Oooh pretty shiny silver


All the colours of the rainbow


Patchwork style Raggedy Anne dolls by Handmade 'N' Heartfelt Gifts and Homewares


Each FREE showbag contained a free Melt from Handmade 'N' Heartfelt Gifts and Homewares. I got coconut and lime.


Mmm homemade soaps, yummerz. Must not eat. Must not eat.


Perfect decor for a country, cottage kitchen


Your little ones will adore these oh so cute accessories from Madimo Creations


Super cute bow clips...hair clips...headbands...hair ties...dummy clips... the list goes on


How do you choose?


One for every outfit




Honeycomb Heaven...Pigs in Mud....Honeycomb? Pigs? Honeycomb....


Pigs in Mud! Nom nom nom




Lots of adorable accessories from Oh Nelly


Bead Funk Designs are at it again with more jewellery stunner's


I can't describe how much I love orange and aqua together. If this doesn't scream summer, I don't know what will.


Pearls and roses - feminine chic, so hot right now


A plethora of choice from Bead Funk Designs


Lollylicious, you so fine, you so fine you blow my mind!


For all sorts of occasions - I actually had these for my 21st birthday and people just loved the idea.


Feautring chocolate and lolly bouquets, you can order them here


Pay close attention to the fused glass wine bottle made by I'm Enchanted... Now you see me...


Now you don't. Crazy. How unique. Apparently the artist mentioned the inspiration came from an early class she took. But the bottles are REAL wine bottles that go through special heating processes. You can use buy them and use them as cheese boards or tea light holders.


Ahhh love flecked foiled glass look. I can get lost in these.

I think this event has a lot of potential. I would love to see it keep growing and growing. It seems obvious, but more stalls and more marketing for the event in all the local papers around hour hour drive radius would be great. If you are interested in becoming involved, you can contact the organisers here.

Details:
Entry: Gold coin donation
Next show: 17 July. If you can't make it, it will also be happening on 18 September and 20 November.
Where: St Marys Memorial Hall (cnr Mamre Rd and Great Western Hwy St Marys) 

Hope you can make it next time.

xox Love, 

Festival Girl

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...