My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://festivalgirl.com.au/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Festival Girl is moving....

 
To all my little Festival girls and boys, as you may have noticed, my posts have been a little quiet lately as I have decided to make the move from my blogspot address to my own domain. Hooray! 

After a lot of hair pulling, some crying and a lot of googling, I think I have finally figured it out how to redirect the blog and hopefully everything will be running smoothly. If you have subscribed to my feeds and are having problems you can re-subsubscribe here

Please let me know if you have any questions or queries or if you are having issues accessing the blog. 

You can see the shiny new blog here.

See you at the new blog!

xox love, 

Festival Girl 


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...