My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://festivalgirl.com.au/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Young Australian Designers Markets | Preview by Festival Girl

Young Australian Designers Market width=
I recently visited the Rozelle Markets and spoke to girl who reminded me the Young Australian Designers Markets were on, so I decided to pass on the message. 


Perdy picture from the nextish

This is the place to be if you love boutique-style indoor fashion market. Lets face it, who doesn't? YADM will showcase Sydney's young, independent and emerging designers and provide a quality marketplace for young designer fashion, designer kid fashion, accessories and pre-loved vintage garments.  


Everyone deserves their break into the market, so come along and support these emerging talents and pick up some great designs and mingle amongst Sydney's elite fashion community.
Perdy picture from the nextish
Details:

FREE ENTRY (yay)
Time: 10am - 4pm
When: 15th January 2010
Where: Paddington Townhall
Level 1 – Grand Hall
249 Oxford St, Paddington
Cnr of Oxford St and Oatley Rd
Paddington NSW

******
I didn't get to attend this event, however, I did have a Festival Girl Spy scouting out some images for me :)


These are some pics from Linda Natalie, a jewellery designer who attended YADM and says she had a fab time. 


Oh, I have my eye on that turquoise cuff (love turquoise)


If your a fan,  she can often be found at the Rozelle Markets or check out the facebook page to be in the know where she will be next. 

xox Love, 
Festival Girl

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...